FUNDRAISERS IN MANCHESTER, NH
ALL THE DETAILS!
Cowabunga’s offers a fun way to raise money for your organization and help our small business bring in new customers! We only offer fundraisers for active non-profits with a valid non-profit tax ID. You must provide proof of non-profit status before booking your fundraiser!
Once you book, we will provide you with a link for your attendees to purchase tickets, as well as some graphics that you can post & email!
How much you make depends on your sales!
- Fundraisers are available on Thursdays nights from 4 pm to 8 pm with two play slots of 4 pm to 6 pm & 6 pm to 8 pm.
- Please let us know if you’d be interested in a Thursdays day time fundraiser.
- These events will be open to the public, but sales don’t count towards your fundraiser UNLESS they purchase with your link.
- You must have 10 tickets sold to make it a fundraiser!
- Tickets will be $20 each for a 2 hour play slot.
- We will donate $5 of each ticket sale back to your organization.
- If you have over 50 kids, we will increase the donation to $7 per ticket.
- Attendees must use the link we provided so we can accurately track sales.
- Walk-in admissions will be allowed if we aren’t at “capacity” for the night. They must mention your organizations name when they come in to count towards your fundraiser.
- Donations will only be made on full priced ticket sales of $20. They can not be combined with any other offers.
- You can also have raffles or sell items that don’t compete with what we sell at Cowabunga’s! This could be raffle baskets or items with your organization’s name on it.