Let Us Help You Raise Money!
Cowabunga’s offers a fun way to raise money for your organization and help our small business bring in new customers! Right now we only offer fundraisers for active non-profits with a valid non-profit tax ID. You must provide proof of non-profit status before booking your fundraiser!
How much you make depends on your sales!
- Fundraisers are available on Thursdays nights from 4 pm to 8 pm with two play slots of 4 pm to 6 pm & 6 pm to 8 pm.
- We can definitely accommodate Thursdays day time fundraiser, too.
- These events will be open to the public. Typically sales don’t count towards your fundraiser UNLESS they purchase with your link.
- You must have 10 tickets sold to make it a fundraiser!
- Tickets will be $20 each for a 2 hour play slot.
- We will donate $5 of each ticket sale back to your organization.
- If you have over 50 kids, we will increase the donation to $7 per ticket.
- Attendees must use the link we provided so we can accurately track sales.
- Walk-in admissions will be allowed if we aren’t at “capacity” for the night. They must mention your organization’s name when they come in to count towards your fundraiser.
- Donations will only be made on full priced ticket sales of $20. They can not be combined with any other offers.
- You can also have raffles or sell items that don’t compete with what we sell at Cowabunga’s! This could be raffle baskets or items with your organization’s name on it.
During COVID, we are limiting our open gym space to 45 kids at a time. If you hit the maximums for the time slots, you will get the place to yourself. The maximum number of tickets you could sell would be 90, 45 during each time slot. This number may increase as we progress through the pandemic. At the end of the night, we will write a check to your organization. Checks can not be made out to any other person or organization.