CHANGES TO COWABUNGA’S
POLICTY UPDATE!: We’re excited to lift restrictions on mask use, but it is still recommended. Now effective in our stores, masks are no longer required for adults who are fully vaccinated and children under 12! We’re proud to trust our incoming guests on the honor system for these updated requirements.
Here at Cowabunga’s, we’ve opened our facility with the purpose of providing fun, active play to children. We recognize our responsibility to lead by example with current government guidelines. With our #KidsNeedPlay initiative, our goal is to provide active play with limited capacity, but limitless fun!
WALK IN PLAY
- New, hourly walk-in play is available! You can always guarantee your spot, however, by buying tickets on our website! Adults remain free of charge (please keep it reasonable!)
- Masks are recommended for kids 5-12, but are not required. Masks are only required for those adults 12+ who remain unvaccinated.
- HVAC units will be continuously running to provide fresh air from the outside.
- Save time in our lobby and at check-in by completing your ticket purchase and waivers online or on your mobile device!
- Maintain social distancing and consider taking breaks from bouncing.
- Sanitizer is available when entering. Sanitizer stations will be located throughout our gym.
- Equipment will be sanitized on a frequent and rotating basis with a hospital grade sanitizer.
- Parents/adults will be asked to help their children physically distance in a nice, appropriate way.
- We will be limited private parties to 30 people (15 kids, 15 adults, or some similar combination) to allow for appropriate social distancing in our private rooms.
- Kid drop-offs with the party parents is encouraged for party guests to keep numbers down.
- Party guests will be asked to arrive at the party start time & will be welcomed right into the first bounce gym.
- Air cooling units will be continuously running to provide fresh air from the outside.
- Sanitizer will be available for all at the start of the party, during transitions and before eating.
- Outside party food is no longer allowed due to health code updates. Cakes are an exception.
- Private parties will be able to play in the open gym for up to 1 hour after their party ends.