The Mother Connection’s Play Date to Cowabunga’s! (North Reading, MA)
Join The Mother Connection for a special playdate at Cowabunga’s North Reading on Wednesday, June 8th at 10 am! Cowabunga’s North Reading is located at 265 Main Street conveniently behind Starbuck’s in the Stop & Shop Plaza. There is special pricing for this event at $15 per child for two hours of fun. Adults and non walking babies are free with a paying child.
SOME HELPFUL INFORMATION!
Cowabunga’s North Reading was especially designed for maximum fun for kids 10 and under & for the comfort of parents! We are locally owned and operated by parents Kelly & Matt Pearson. Our North Reading location will be undergoing a MAJOR redesign in the summer to make our play space bigger, add some new exciting equipment, expand our bathrooms & add a small kitchen for more food options.
Our online ticketing system was designed to make things EASY! No need to present anything at check-in. Just give your name at the front desk & you’ll be welcomed in!
Don’t forget …
- Please bring socks to wear!
- Adults are welcome to play too!
- We recommend shorts or pants/leggings for maximum slide ability!
- Outside food & drinks welcome as long as they are nut free & consumed at the tables.
- Strollers are absolutely ok at our facility!